An Image Gallery is used when you want to display a series of photos in a gallery on a post or page.
Here’s an example of an image gallery:
You can insert an image gallery into your posts using the Add An Image icon as follows:
1. Go to Posts > Add New to start writing a new post.
2. Give your post a title, add your text to the content area and click on Save Draft at least once, to save a draft of your posts, before trying to insert a gallery.
3. Click on Add an Image icon.
4. In the Add an Image window click on the Select Files button
5. Locate the images on your hard drive using your Shift or Crtl key to select more than one image then click Open.
6. While your images are uploading you will see a progress bar.
7. Once uploaded click on Save Changes.
8. This should take you to the Gallery tab.
9. Customise the settings (you can go back and change these settings later).
10. Click Insert Gallery.
11. Once your gallery has been inserted into your post click Publish.
12 When you view your blog post you should see a photo gallery.