The Blog & User Creator is designed to bulk add users to blogs and is the fastest way of adding new users to your blog. Click on Add more button at the bottom of the page if you want to add more than 5 users in a batch.
If you want to add users to your blog and create blogs at the same time then you use the Create blog option in the Blog & User Creator.
- This feature is available to Edublogs Campus blogs only.
- If you want to add users to your blog and create blogs at the same time then you use the Create blog option in the Blog & User Creator.
- Please use My Class if you have set it up on your blog.
- If you see “This feature has been disabled by the administrator of your network” on a page in the Blog & User Creator you need to contact the Blog Support team for your Campus network and ask them to enable the Blog & User Creator components in Settings > Blog & User Creator in the network admin dashboard.
Adding Existing users
1. Go to Users > Blog & User Creator
2. Click on the Add Existing Users tab
3. Add their existing usernames or the email addresses attached to their usernames
4. Select their roles (learn more about user role’s here)
5. Click Submit
6. Your users are now automatically added to your blog and will be listed on Users > All Users.
- They’ll receive an email letting them know they have been added to the blog. The email won’t contain a password as they log in with their existing username and password.