All the blogs attached to your username are listed on your My Sites page. This means you don’t need to log out of the dashboard of one blog to work inside the dashboard of another blog!
There are two main ways to access the dashboard of another blog attached to your username:
A. Using admin bar
Once you’re logged into your Edublogs account you’ll see a My Sites menu item in your admin bar if you have several blogs attached to your username.
Changing blog dashboards is as simple as:
1. Go to My Sites dropdown menu in your admin bar.
2. Click on the dashboard of the blog you want to access.
B. Using Dashboard > My Sites
1. Go to Dashboard > My Sites
2. Click on the Dashboard link below the name of blog you want to access.
3. This takes you to that blog’s dashboard where you can write posts, pages, manage comments, change blog design, add widget etc (depending on your user role on the blog).