Navigate between blog dashboards

All the blogs attached to your username are listed on your My Sites page.  This means you don’t need to log out of the dashboard of one blog to work inside the dashboard of another blog!

There are three main ways to access the dashboard of another blog attached to your username:

A.  Using admin bar

Once you’re logged into your Edublogs account you’ll see a My Sites menu item in your admin bar if you have several blogs attached to your username.

The My Sites drop down menu lists a maximum of 14 blogs attached to your username.  If you are attached as a user to more than 14 blogs you need to click on the See All link or use Dashboard > My Sites to access all blogs.

Changing blog dashboards using the admin bar is as simple as:

1.  Go to My Sites dropdown menu in your admin bar.

2.  Click on the dashboard of the blog you want to access.

Navigating between blogs

B.  Using Dashboard > My Sites

1.  Go to Dashboard > My Sites

My Sites page

2.  Click on the Dashboard link below the name of blog you want to access.

Click on Dashboard link

3.  This takes you to that blog’s dashboard where you can write posts, pages, manage comments, change blog design, add widget etc (depending on your user role on the blog).

C.  My Class > Student Blogs

If you’ve set up My Class on your class blog you use My Class > Student blogs to access the dashboard of your student blogs and to check pending posts and comments.

1.  Go to My Class > Student Blogs

Student blog page

Accessing a student blog

3.  This takes you to that student blog’s dashboard where you can edit posts, pages, manage comments, change blog design, add widget etc.

Edublogs Support Manager @suewaters on Twitter

Tagged with: ,
Posted in Blogs, Help