In one simple step, you’re able to add one user to 10′s or 100′s of blogs.
This is handy when another teacher is going to be taking over the management of student blogs or you’re using private blogs and need to quickly add all users to the blogs.
You bulk add a user to multiple blogs using the Bulk Blog and User Management on your My Sites page.
- This feature is only available on Edublogs Campus blogs.
It’s a simple as:
1. Go to Dashboard > My Blogs in your Edublogs Campus blog dashboard.
2. Select ‘Assign the user to selected blogs‘ from the ‘Chose Action’ dropdown menu.
3. Select the check boxes under the blogs you want to add your new user to.
- You’ll only see the checkbox under blogs you are attached to as an admin user.
4. Add the person’s username or the email address attached to their existing username.
- They must already have an existing username.
- If the user doesn’t exist you need to first create them using the Blog & User Creator.
5. Select the user role you want to assign them.
6. Click Apply.