In one simple step, you’re able to bulk archive 10′s or 100′s of blogs.
Archiving is similar to deleting a blog. Once a blog is archived no one is able to view the blog’s content or access it’s dashboard and any one visiting it’s blog address will see the following message:
Except it’s better to archive a blog, than to delete a blog, because if you make a mistake Edublogs Support is able to unarchive an archived blog whereas deleted blogs are permanently deleted.
This is handy when you want to quickly take student blogs offline at the end of the school year.
You bulk archive multiple blogs using the Bulk Blog and User Management on your My Sites page.
- This feature is only available on Edublogs Campus blogs.
- If you are using My Class you should archive student blogs using My Class > Student blogs.
It’s a simple as:
1. Go to Dashboard > My Sites in your Edublogs Campus blog dashboard.
2. Select ‘Archive selected blogs‘ from the ‘Bulk actions’ drop-down menu.
3. Select the check boxes under the blogs you want to archive.
- You’ll only see the checkbox under blogs you are attached to as an admin user.
4. Click Apply.
5. This will automatically archive these blogs and remove them from your My Sites page.