In one simple step, you’re able to remove yourself as a user from 10′s or 100′s of blogs.
This is handy when another teacher is going to be taking over the management of your student blogs or the students want to keep their blogs but have left your class.
You bulk remove yourself from multiple blogs using the Bulk Actions drop-down menu on your My Sites page.
- This feature is only available on Edublogs Campus blogs.
It’s a simple as:
1. Go to Dashboard > My Sites in your Edublogs Campus blog dashboard.
2. Select ‘Remove me from selected blogs‘ from the ‘Bulk Actions’ drop-down menu.
3. Select the check boxes under the blogs you want to remove yourself as user from
- You’ll only see the checkbox under blogs you are attached to as an admin user.
4. Click Apply.
5. This automatically remove you as a user from those blogs and removes them from your My Sites page.