The best way to blog using an iPad, iPhone or iPod is to use the Edublogs App.
This App lets you manage and update your Edublog right from your iOS device!
The App works with:
- Any device that is running iOS version 4 or greater.
- Any Edublogs.org blog (free, upgraded and Pro blog) or Edublogs Campus blogs.
Download the Edublogs App here.
Using with an Edublogs Campus blog
Before you can use it with your campus blog you first need to enable XML-RPC as follows:
1. Log into your dashboard.
2. Go to Settings > Writing.
3. Select “Enable the WordPress, Movable Type, MetaWeblog and Blogger XML-RPC publishing protocols.”
4. Click Save Changes.
5. Now launch the App.
6. Tap on Add Edublogs Campus site.
7. Add your blog URL, username and password then tap Save.
8. You’re now ready to start using! Refer to Edublogs for iOS help for more information.
Using with an Edublogs blog
1. Launch the App.
2. Tap on Add blog hosted at Edublogs.
3. Add your username and password then tap Sign In.
4. Select the blogs you want to add and then tap Add Selected.
5. You’re now ready to start using! Refer to Edublogs for iOS help for more information.