It’s now real simple to change the font type and size in your posts.
Activate Supreme Google Webfonts plugin
To start first go to the Plugins menu and activate the Supreme Google Webfonts plugin.
The Supreme Google Webfonts adds all 291 currently available Google webfonts into a nice dropdown list in your visual editor.
Changing Font Type, Size or Color
Once activated you use it as follows:
1. Go to Posts > Add New (or Pages > Add New)
2. Write your post.
3. Highlight the text you want to change.
4. Select the font type from the Font Family drop down menu.
5. Select the Front size from the drop down menu.
6. Click on Show/Hide Kitchen sink to reveal the advanced formatting toolbar.
7. Highlight the text you want to change.
8. Select the color from the Select Text Color dropdown menu.
9. Here’s an example of font types, sizes and color changed in a post.