You can pull your About.me profile information, and a small screenshot of it, in your sidebar using embed code from About.me in a text widget .
Here is an example of what it looks like:
Adding an About.me widget
1. Log into your About.me account.
2. Go to your Get Move Visitors page.
3. Click on Tumblr tab.
4. Click on Embed.
5. Click on Copy to copy the embed code.
You can change which is displayed in your About.me widget by un-checking items in Options.
6. Log into your blog.
7. Go to Appearance > Widgets.
8. Click on the triangle on the right side of desired Sidebar to expand (so you can add the widgets).
9. Drag a text widget into your sidebar.
10. Paste the embed code into the text widget.
11. Click Save and Close.
12. You should now see the widget in your sidebar.