You can display your latest Tweets in your sidebar by pasting embed code for a Twitter widget in a text widget.
Here is an example of what it looks like:
Adding a Twitter widget
1. Log into your Twitter account on Twitter.com
2. Go to your Twitter Settings page.
3. Click on Widgets.
4. Click on Create New.
5. Choose which type of widget you want to create.
6. Customize the widget and click Create Widget.
7. Copy the embed code.
8. Log into your blog.
9. Go to Appearance > Widgets.
10. Drag a text widget into your sidebar.
11. Paste the embed code from Twitter.com into the text widget in your sidebar.
12. You should see a Twitter widget in your sidebar.