In one simple step, you’re able to bulk delete multiple blogs.
Once a blog is deleted no one is able to view the blog’s content or access it’s dashboard and any one visiting it’s blog address will see the following message:
Do NOT delete a blog to create a new username or fix an issue with a student username.
Do NOT delete a blog to get rid of old posts or content.
Please contact Edublogs support if you need to change a username or remove old posts so we can assist.
Please refer to the delete student blogs support page if you are using My Class and want to delete your student blogs.
Bulk delete blogs
1. Go to Dashboard > My Sites
2. Select ‘Delete selected blogs‘ from the ‘Bulk actions’ drop-down menu.
3. Select the check boxes under the blogs you want to archive.
- You’ll only see the checkbox under blogs you are attached to as an admin or teacher user.
4. Click Apply
5. This will automatically archive these blogs and remove them from your My Sites page.
Restore a deleted blog
Once a blog has been deleted no one is able to create a new blog with that same blog URL.
Please contact Edublogs Support if you’ve deleted a student blog by mistake and need us to bring the blog back online.
Please include the following details in the email:
- The student’s username
- Email address attached to username
- The Student’s blog URL
- Please include an alternative email address — in case your school email account blocks replies from Edublogs support.