The Compfight Safe Images plugin is a quick and easy tool to quickly find, add and add proper attribution for Creative Commons images to your posts.
Below is an example of an image inserted using Compfight Safe plugin:
Once activated the Compfight Safe Images plugin in Plugins > All you use it as follows:
1. Go to Posts > Add New (or Pages > Add New)
2. Write your post.
3. Place your cursor where you want the image to appear and then click on the Compfight icon.
4. Add your search term and click Search.
5. Click on S (Small), M (Medium) or L (Large) to add the image to your post.
6. Image is added to the post with proper Creative Commons attribution.
You can change the Compfight options in Settings > Compfight. In most situations you would not change these settings.
Search images under: Controls whether your term searches Tags only or all text.
Image Licence: Controls whether your term searches Creative Commons images or Commercial images. You should only be adding creative commons images to posts/pages.
Safe Search: Designed to hide 99 % of inappropriate content.
Size when inserted into the post: Used to change the image size when inserted in the post.