The Blog & User Creater is designed specifically to save time and make it easy for educators to mass create student blogs.
Benefits of the Blog & User Creator include:
- Allows you to mass create blogs and users at the same time
- Lets you add yourself as a administrator when you create the blogs so you can easily manage all student blogs.
- Allows you to add them as a user to your blog while creating their new blog. So they can be added as a user to the class blog and their own student blogs.
Creating blogs is as simple as:
1. Go to Users > Blog & User Creator in your Dashboard
*Remember if you see the below error message, then you will need to enable the components in Settings > Blog & User Creator on the network admin dashboard. Read Creating Blogs for more information.
2. Click on the Create Blogs tab
3. Select their role on their new blog, their role on your blog, your role on their blog (learn more about user role’s here).
*In Step 3, always choose “No role.” if you are creating their blogs as a super admin user.
4. Add username, email address, password (optional), blog URL and blog title then click Submit.
- If your students have an existing Edublogs username then you just need to add the email address attached to their existing username, blog URL and blog title then click Submit.