You can easily embed a Tweet into a post and page by pasting the Tweet URL on its own line.
The tweet is fully embedded into your post or page and includes:
- The tweet’s text.
- Action links that allow readers to reply to, retweet and favorite your tweet.
- Inline links, linked usernames and a follow button.
You embed a tweet as follows:
1. Locate the tweet you want to embed and click on the timestamp.
2. You’ll be taken to the tweet’s individual page. Copy the URL in your web browser’s address bar.
3. Go to Posts > Add New or Pages > Add New.
4. Paste the URL on a line by itself in your post/page editor.
You should see a preview of your tweet in your Visual Editor.
The link must be on its own line without any characters or whitespaces before or after the URL and must not be hyperlinked otherwise it won’t embed.
You can tell if a URL is hyperlinked by clicking on the link. If the hyperlink button in the toolbar highlights and a link box with the option to edit appears, like the screenshot below, it means your link is hyperlinked.
Click on Remove Link icon to remove the hyperlink.