The Formidable Form widget is used to displays a Formidable Form in your sidebar without the need to add any code.
Here’s what a Contact Form created by Formidable Forms looks like when it’s added to a blog sidebar:
Refer to the Formidable Forms plugin support page for more information on setting up and using Formidable Forms.
Once you add the widget to your sidebar in Appearance > Widgets, you’ll see that the widget settings look like this:
- Title: Allows you to add your own custom title. For example, Contact Me.
- Form: Use drop down menu to choose which Formidable Form you want to add to the sidebar.
- Description: When selected it displays the Formidable Form description.
- Fit Select Boxes into Sidebar: When selected it fits the select boxes into the sidebar.
- Field Size: Controls the character width of the fields on your form.