The Global Site Tags widget displays a list of top tags and categories that have been assigned to posts across an entire Edublogs Campus network
Here’s what it looks like when it’s added to a blog sidebar:
This is an Edublogs Campus only widget.
Once you add the widget to your sidebar in Appearance > Widgets, you’ll see the widget settings look like this:
- Title: Allows you to add your own custom title. For example, Tags.
- Tag Cloud Order: Controls if the tags are displayed by the most commonly used tags or the most recently used tags.
- Number of tags: You can display between 1 to 100 tags used on posts from across your entire Campus network.
- Largest font size: You can adjust the largest font size for the most commonly used tag from 1 px to 100 pixels.
- Smallest font size: You can adjust the smallest font size for the least commonly used tag from 1 px to 100 pixels.
- Post Type: Controls which post types are displayed in the widget. Options are: All. Posts, Wikis