The Google+ Badge Widget helps connects visitors to your Google+ profiles, pages and communities.
It is added to Appearance > Widgets when the Extra Sidebar Widgets module in the Jetpack plugin is activated.
Here are examples of each:
Once you add the widget to your sidebar in Appearance > Widgets, you’ll see the widget settings look like this:
- Title: Allows you to add your own custom title. For example, Follow me on Google+.
- Type of widget: Drop down menu where you select the Person, Page or Community Widget.
- Google+ URL: The full URL of your Google+ profile, page or community.
- Width: Controls the widget width. Default is set to 220px.
- Layout: Sets the orientation of the badge as either portrait or landscape.
- Theme: The color of the badge – Light or dark.
- Show Photo: Displays the cover photo in the badge if a photo exists.
- Show Owner: When selected it displays the owner of the Google+ community.
- Show Tag Line: When selected it displays your Profile, Page or Community tag line if one exists.