Google Docs is Google’s web based Office suite provided within it’s Google Drive service. It allows users to create and edit documents online as well as collaborate with other users.
You can easily embed Google Docs spreadsheets, documents, forms and presentations into posts and page using the embed code.
1. To embed a Google Form click on Embed under File.
2. Change the width to 650 and copy the embed code.
Default width of form is 750. The default content width for most blogs is less than 650 pixels — so you need to decrease width to fit your blog.
3. Go to Posts > Add New or Pages > Add New.
4. Place your cursor where you want the the Google Form to appear and then click on the Add Media button.
5. In the Add Media window click on the Insert Embed Code tab.
6. Paste the Google Form Embed code into the embed code field.
7. Click on Insert into Post.
8. Your Add Media window will close and the form will appear in the visual editor as shown below.
9. When you view your published post you will see your form embedded.