Edublogs Pro is the ultimate package for teachers.
Simply log into your Edublogs.org blog dashboard you want to upgrade to Pro, then click on the “Upgrade to Pro” link or “Upgrade Blog” link.
Edublogs Pro status is on a per blog basis and you use your Pro blog to enable extra features on your student blogs by following these instructions.
Check out our bulk upgrade options if you want to purchase Edublogs Pro subscriptions for more than one blog.
Purchase Pro subscription
1. Click on the + Upgrade Blog button in the dashboard of the blog you want to upgrade.
Alternatively, you can follow this link: https://edublogs.org/pro-upgrade/ to select which blog(s) you want to upgrade.
2. Click on ‘Choose Plan’ under the Edublogs Pro plan you want to select.
i.e. monthly, every three months or yearly
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page and choose your payment option.
You can pay using our secure:
- Credit card option.
1. Click on the ‘Checkout with PayPal’ link.
2. This takes you to our secure payment site where you need to either:
- Sign into your PayPal Account
- Or add your credit card details and create a new PayPal Account
3. On the next screen you’ll see the ‘Review Your Information‘
- Just click Agree and Continue to complete your blog upgrade.
4. You should now see the ‘You have successfully signed up‘ page
- Click on ‘Return to Inscub’ to go back to your blog dashboard.
5. You enable extra features on your student blogs using your Pro blog by following these instructions.
Using Credit Card
Complete the credit card and billing information and then click Subscribe.