You can display your latest Instagram photos in your sidebar by pasting embed code for an Instagram widget into a text widget.
Here is an example of what it looks like:
Adding an Instagram widget
1. The first step is to create your widget using any of the following websites:
Below is what it looks like using Snapwidget:
2. Click on Get Widget
- Might say Generate Code or Get Code depending on which website you use.
3. Copy the Code.
4. Log into your blog.
5. Go to Appearance > Widgets.
6. Click on the triangle on the right side of desired Sidebar to expand (so you can add the widget).
7. Drag a text widget into your sidebar.
8. Paste the embed code into the text widget.
11. Click Save and Close.
12. You should now see the widget in your sidebar.