The PayPal Donations plugin is designed to easily add a PayPal donate button to your blog’s sidebar.
Once you have activated the PayPal Donations plugin in Plugins > All you configure and set up as follows:
1. Go to Settings > WP PayPal Payment.
2. Change the Widget Title.
3. Add your PayPal email address.
4. Choose your Payment currency.
5. Customize your Payment subject.
6. Add your payment options.
7. Select checkbox if you want visitors to add their own donation amount.
8. Select checkbox if you want to show Reference Text box.
9. Choose the submit button style.
10, Return URL from PayPal allows you to add your own custom thank you page or leave it as your blog URL.
11. Click Update Options.
12. Go to Appearance > Widgets.
13 . Add the WP PayPal Payment widget to the desired sidebar.
14. When you view your blog you will see your new PayPal donation widget displayed in your sidebar.