You can display related posts at the bottom of your posts using the Related Posts module in the Jetpack by WordPress.com plugin. Your post must have at least 10 published posts for related content to appear.
Related content is automatically generated based on the content of the posts and any tags or categories assigned to your posts.
Enable Jetpack Plugin
To get started you first need to activate the Jetpack plugin as follows:
- Enable Jetpack using existing WordPress.com account
- Enable Jetpack by creating a new WordPress.com account
Activate the Related Posts
You activate the Related Posts module as follows:
1. Go to Jetpack > Settings
2. Hover your mouse over Related Posts. This brings up the Activate link which you click to enable the Related Posts module.
Related Posts Options
You can customize how the related posts section looks as follows:
1. Go to Settings > Reading
2. Select your preferred related posts display under the Related posts section.
- Show a “Related” header to more clearly separate the related section from posts – adds a “related” header above the related posts to better separate the section from the end of your posts.
- Use a large and visually striking layout – displays an accompanying image next to the post titles. If you haven’t set a featured image for the post then it will pull the first image in the body of the post as the thumbnail.
3. Click Save Changes.