3heads-gear3headschatchecklistglobehead-lockhead-plusimaclife-ringlogo-cornelllogo-melbournelogo-northhamptonlogo-portsmouthlogo-small logo-vancouverlogo-yokohamamail-line mail-wings pdf pie-chartplayplugprinter skype website

In one simple step, you’re able to bulk remove student blogs from My Class.

This is handy when you want to quickly remove students from your My Class at the end of the school year but want to leave the blogs online so the students can continue to use their blogs or be attached to a new Class blog.

Please refer to the delete student blogs support page if you are using My Class and want to delete your student blogs.

Bulk Remove Student Blogs

1.  Go to My Class > Student Blogs in your class blog.

My Class > Student Blogs

2. Select the check boxes next to the blogs you want to remove.

Select Student Blogs

3. Select ‘Remove from class’ from the ‘Choose action’ drop-down menu.

Remove from Class

4. Click Apply.

5.  This will remove these blogs from your Student Blogs page and removes you as a user from the student blogs.

6. After removing the student blogs, you will want to go to Users > All Users and remove the student users from your blog’s user list.

Join new Class

Once the student blogs have been removed from your class blog they can be joined to a new class blog using My Class by getting the students to log into their student blogs and follow the instructions below:

1.  Login into your blog dashboard.

2.  Go to My Class > Join a Class.

Join a class

3.  Search for your class blog.

Search for class blog

4.  Click Send a request to join.

Click Request to Join