The Review Notifications plugin notifies administrator of posts pending for review.
Below is an example of the email sent:
You use this plugin if you want to be notified by email when posts are submitted as pending review by:
- Contributors on a group blog.
- Student users on a class blog when My Class > Settings is set to “Yes, with moderation – able to submit post pending review on class blog”.
- Student users on a student blogs when My Class > Settings is set to “I must approve all posts – use if you want to check all posts before they are published”.
- When used on student blogs you need to activate and set up the Review Notification plugin on each individual student blog.
- Most teachers check posts pending review on student blogs using the pending folder in the Reader.
Once you have activated the Review Notifications Plugin in Plugins > All you configure and set up as follows:
1. Go to Settings > Notify for Review
2. Add your admin email address.
3. Click Save Changes.