For security reasons you can’t retrieve a lost student password but the student’s can do it themselves as follows:
1. Click on the Lost Your Password link on your login page.
2. Enter your username, or email address, and click Get New Password.
3. Now check your email for a confirmation email — this should arrive within 30 minutes. Make sure you check your spam folder just in case it is marked as spam.
4. Click on the link in the confirmation email to reset your password — this should take you to a new window where you can enter your new password.
5. Type your new password and then click Reset Password.
If you are unable to reset your own password using the lost password link please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org so it can be manually reset for you.
Please include the following details in the email:
- Your username
- Email address attached to username
- Your Blog URL
- Please include an alternative email address — in case your school email acccount blocks replies from Edublogs support.