The Blog & User Creator is designed to bulk add users to blogs. It is the fastest way of adding new users to your blog.
*If you want to add users and create blogs at the same time then you would use the Create Blog option in the Blog & User Creator. Creating users and blogs at the same time is covered in Creating Blogs section of the User Guide. This page will only cover adding existing users to your blog using the Blog & User Creator.
- This feature is available to Edublogs Campus blogs only.
- If you want to add users to your blog and create blogs at the same time then you use the Create Blog option in the Blog & User Creator.
- Please use My Class to create users and/or blogs if you have set it up on your blog.
- If you see “This feature has been disabled by the administrator of your network” on a page in the Blog & User Creator, then this feature has been disabled. You need to contact the Blog Support team for your Campus network and ask them to enable the Blog & User Creator components in Settings > Blog & User Creator in the Network Admin dashboard.
Adding Existing Users
1. Go to Users > Blog & User Creator.
2. Click on the Add Existing Users tab
3. Add their existing usernames or the email addresses attached to their usernames
4. Select their roles (learn more about user role’s here)
5. Click Submit. (You can also click Add More to add additional users.)
6. Once you hit Submit, your users are automatically added to your blog and will be listed in Users > All Users. All new users will receive an email alert. Unlike the emails sent when creating new users, this email won’t contain a password because they’ll log in with their existing username and password.