The WP PayPal Payment adds a PayPal donation widget to your sidebar.
It is added to Appearance > Widgets when the Accept PayPal Donations plugin is activated in Plugins.
Here’s what it looks like when it’s added to a blog sidebar:
Once you add the widget to your sidebar in Appearance > Widgets, you’ll see that the widget settings look like this:
To set up WP PayPal payments you need to configure it in Settings as follows:
1. Go to Settings > WP PayPal Payment.
2. Change the Widget Title.
3. Add your PayPal email address.
4. Choose your Payment currency.
5. Customize your Payment subject.
6. Add your payment options.
7. Select checkbox if you want visitors to add their own donation amount.
8. Select checkbox if you want to show Reference Text box.
9. Choose the submit button style.
10, Return URL from PayPal allows you to add your own custom thank you page or leave it as your blog URL.
11. Click Update Options.