You can display your latest Tweets in your sidebar by pasting embed code for a Twitter widget in a text widget.
Here is an example of what it looks like:
Adding a Twitter widget
1. Log into your Twitter account on Twitter.com
2. Go to your Twitter Settings page.
3. Click on Widgets.
4. Click on Create New.
5. Choose a widget type from the list.
6. Enter a Twitter URL based on the type of widget you want to create.
7. Choose your display option. We are using the Embedded Timeline option.
8. Select set customization options to customize your widget.
9. Customize the widget and click Update.
10. Copy the embed code.
11. Log into your blog.
12. Go to Appearance > Widgets.
13. Drag a text widget into your sidebar.
14. Paste the embed code from Twitter.com into the text widget in your sidebar.
15. You should see a Twitter widget in your sidebar.