You’re able to remove yourself as a user from multiple sites using the Bulk Actions drop-down menu on your My Sites page.
Refer to the Remove blogs from My Class if you are using My Class.
You remove yourself as a user from multiple sites as follows:
1. Go to Dashboard > My Sites
2. Select ‘Remove me from selected blogs‘ from the ‘Bulk Actions’ drop-down menu.
3. Select the check boxes under the blogs you want to remove yourself as user from
- You’ll only see the checkbox under blogs you are attached to as an admin user.
4. Click Apply.
5. This automatically remove you as a user from those blogs and removes them from your My Sites page.