The Contact Form plugin is designed to add a straightforward contact form to your blog which allows visitors to your blog to send you an email.
For a more customizable contact form use the Formidable Plugin.
Once you have activated the Contact Form plugin in Plugins > All you need to:
1. Go to Settings -> Contact Form.
2. Add your email address.
4. Click Update Options.
5. Go to Pages > Add New
6. Create a Contact page and add the contact form code to the page.
7. When you view your page the form should look similar to the following example:
- We recommend you test your form by submitting a message to make sure it is working properly and you receive the email.
8. If your theme doesn’t display page links in the top navigation you can either:
- Add the pages widget to your sidebar.
- Set up navigation in your header area using a custom menu.