The Wiki widget is used to display links to your wiki pages in your sidebar.
It is added Appearance > Widgets when the Wiki plugin is activated.
Here’s what it looks like when it’s added to a blog sidebar:
Refer to the Wiki plugin support page for more information on setting up and using wikis.
Once you add the widget to your sidebar in Appearance > Widgets, you’ll see the widget settings look like this:
- Widget Title: The title displayed above the image.
- Only top level: Controls which wikis page links are added.
- No – lists the top level wiki page and all child wiki pages.
- Yes – lists links to the top level wiki pages only.
Other Wiki Widgets
The other wiki widgets are:
- New Wikis – displays links to wiki pages in order of date created.
- Popular Wikis – displays links to wiki pages in order of popularity.