You can add sharing buttons to your posts and pages so that your readers can easily share your content on Twitter, Facebook and other social networks using the Sharing module in the JetPack by WordPress.com plugin.
The sharing buttons are displayed at the bottom of post content when you use the Sharing module. To display sharing buttons before your post content use the AddThis Social Share plugin.
Enable JetPack Plugin
To get started you first need to activate the JetPack plugin as follows:
- Enable Jetpack using existing WordPress.com account
- Enable Jetpack by creating a new WordPress.com account
You add sharing buttons to your blog as follows:
1. Go to JetPack > JetPack
2. Click Activate under the Sharing module.
3. Go to Settings > Sharing
4. Drag and drop the services you want to use into the Enabled Services area under Sharing buttons.
5. Select your Button Style.
6. Customize your Sharing label (optional).
7. Select if you want links to open in same window or new window.
8. Select where you want the share buttons to be displayed.
9. Click Save Changes.
Here’s an example of the share buttons at the bottom of a post: