There are a number of ‘blog-to-book services” that you can use to turn convert your blog into a book or PDF. This is handy for teachers, students, or parents who want to keep a printed portfolio, PDF or book of the student’s work.
Here is how to convert your blog into a book or PDF using BlogBooker:
1. Log into your blog dashboard.
2. Go to Tools > Export.
3. Click on Download Export file and save the XML (WXR) file onto your computer.
- Make sure you select All Content.
- If you only want to include posts/pages from a specific author or from a specific date range, then you can choose the Posts or Pages export option.
4. Go to BlogBooker and click on WordPress logo.
5. Click on Choose File and browse to locate the Export file you saved on your computer then add your blog URL.
6. You are also able to modify several settings that control how your PDF is formatted.
7. Once you have everything configured the way you want it, click on Create your BlogBook button.
8. Once it completes the creation process you are taken to a page where you can download all available file formats.
9. Click the “Your Blog in PDF Book” text to open and save your PDF, or click either of the links to download the Word or LibreOffice files.