Edublogs Pro is designed to automatically renew unless you cancel your subscription prior to the expiry date.
The method you use to cancel your subscription depends on when you signed up as an Edublogs Pro user:
- Refer to these instructions if you signed up after Dec, 2011
- Refer to these instructions if you signed up before Jan, 2012
Subscribed after Jan, 2012
If you signed up as an Edublogs Pro user after Dec, 2011 you just need to:
1. Log into your blog dashboard.
2. Click on Manage Pro Account.
3. Click on Cancel Subscription on your Pro Account page.
Subscribe before Jan 2012
If you subscribed as an Edublogs Pro user prior to Jan, 2012 you just need to:
1. Log in to your PayPal account.
2. Click the My Account tab.
3. Click History > Basic Search subtab.
4. If you can’t see Edublogs listed on your All Activity page, under Name/Email, just select change the display date to include the date you signed up as an Edublogs Pro and click Show.
5. Click Details next to the subscription.
6. Click on the Reference number of the subcription.
7. This takes you to the Subscription page for that payment. Just scroll down the page and click on Cancel Subscription.
Pro Expiry Information
- When you cancel your PayPal subscription it doesn’t immediately cancel your Pro blog features — your blog will remain a Pro blog until the date your current subscription expires.
- Your expiry date for Edublogs Pro is shown on My Blogs widget.