For security reasons you can’t change a student’s email but the student can do it themselves by following the instructions below.
1. Log into your Edublogs account.
2. Go to Users > Your Profile (or Profile > Your Profile )
3. Scroll down to the Contact Info area.
4. Add your new email address.
5. Click Update Profile.
6. An email will be sent to the new address asking you to click on the link to confirm the change of email address
- Your email address won’t be updated until you click on this link in the email.
- You must be logged into your Edublogs account in the same web browser that you use to open the link in.
- If the email doesn’t change when you click Update Profile this probably means it is associated with another Edublogs.org username
- Each e-mail address is a unique identifier for a username and only one email address can only be associated with one Edublogs.org account
- If this happens log in to the username account currently associated with your desired e-mail address and change it to something else
- This allows you to free up the e-mail address you want to use
- Spam filters, especially strict ones for institutional email addresses, block the emails from your blog. If you don’t receive this email you need to check your spam folder and may need to use an alternative address.