In one simple step, you’re able to bulk delete student blogs using My Class.
Once a blog is deleted no one is able to view the blog’s content or access it’s dashboard and any one visiting it’s blog address will see the following message:
Do NOT delete a blog to create a new username or fix an issue with a student username.
Do NOT delete a blog to get rid of old posts or content.
Please contact Edublogs support if you need to change a username or remove old posts so we can assist.
Bulk delete student blogs
1. Go to My Class > Student blogs in your class blog.
2. Select the check boxes next to the blogs you want to delete.
3. Select ‘Delete selected blogs‘ from the ‘Choose Action’ drop-down menu.
4. Click Apply.
5. This will automatically deletes these blogs and removes them from your Student Blogs page.
Restore a deleted student blog
Once a blog has been deleted no one is able to create a new blog with that same blog URL.
Please contact Edublogs Support if you’ve deleted a student blog by mistake and need us to bring the blog back online.
Please include the following details in the email:
- The student’s username
- Email address attached to username
- The Student’s blog URL
- Please include an alternative email address — in case your school email account blocks replies from Edublogs support.