Contact Info & Map (Jetpack) widget allows you to display your location, hours and contact information with an optional map view.
It is added to Appearance > Widgets when the Extra Sidebar Widgets module in the Jetpack plugin is activated.
Here is an example of what the Contact Info & Map (Jetpack) widget looks like:
Once you add the widget to your sidebar in Appearance > Widgets, you’ll see that the widget settings look like this:
- Title: Allows you to add your own custom title. For example, Contact Information.
- Address: Enter your full address so Google Maps can find it.
- Show Map: Map is optional and requires a Google Maps API key. Billing associated with a credit card is needed to set up a Google Maps API key.
- Phone: Add your phone number as you want it displayed to site visitors.
- Hours: Enter any text in this box (HTML is removed)