It is added to Appearance > Widgets when the Extra Sidebar Widgets module in the Jetpack plugin is activated.
Here is an example of what the banner looks like:
Once you add the widget to your sidebar in Appearance > Widgets, you’ll see that the widget settings look like this:
- Banner text: displays the default cookie notification message unless you customize it to your needs.
- Button text: By default, the button text is Close and accept.
- Capture consent & hide the banner: allows you to control how consent is captured.
- Color scheme: by default the color scheme of the banner is light.
- Position: by default, the banner is displayed at the bottom of the site.