3heads-gear3headschatchecklistglobehead-lockhead-plusimaclife-ringlogo-cornelllogo-melbournelogo-northhamptonlogo-portsmouthlogo-small logo-vancouverlogo-yokohamamail-line mail-wings pdf pie-chartplayplugprinter skype website

The Review Notifications plugin notifies administrator of posts pending for review.

Below is an example of the email sent:

Example of notification email

You use this plugin if you want to be notified by email when posts are submitted as pending review by:

1. Contributors on a group blog.
  2. Student users on a class blog when My Class > Settings is set to “Yes, with moderation – able to submit post pending review on class blog”.
  3. Student users on a student blogs when My Class > Settings is set to “I must approve all posts – use if you want to check all posts before they are published”.

Please note:

When used on student blogs you need to activate and set up the Review Notification plugin on each individual student blog.  Teachers normally check posts pending review on student blogs using the pending folder in the Reader.

Once you have activated the Review Notifications Plugin in Plugins > All you configure and set up as follows:

1.   Go to Settings > Notify for Review

Notify reviewer

2.  Add your admin email address.

Add your email address

3.  Click Save Changes.