Audio from audio hosting websites such as Anchor.fm and SoundCloud can be embedded into posts or pages using their embed code. This is handy when you have large audio files you want to add to your blog posts, add podcasts to your site or you want to play your audio within an embedded player.
Using Embed Code
You add embed code to posts or pages as follows:
1. Locate the embed code for the media you created or want to embed.
- Websites use a range of different icons to represent Embed code.
- Look for icons like </>, the word Embed or hover your mouse over icons until you see the word Embed.
2. Copy the embed code.
Click on Share.
Click on Embed tab and copy the Embed Code.
3. Go to Posts > Add New.
4. Place your cursor in the post where you want to embed the audio and click on Add Media button.
6. Click on Insert Embed Code.
7. Paste the embed code into the Insert Embed code box and click Insert into post.
8. Click Publish once you have finished writing.
9. When you view your post you should see your audio embedded.
Below is audio embedded from SoundCloud: