3heads-gear3headschatchecklistglobehead-lockhead-plusimaclife-ringlogo-cornelllogo-melbournelogo-northhamptonlogo-portsmouthlogo-small logo-vancouverlogo-yokohamamail-line mail-wings pdf pie-chartplayplugprinter skype website

My Class is the ultimate tool for class and student blogging.   It allows you to connect student blogs to your class blog where you can control the student blog privacy, comment moderation and post moderation on all student blogs with just one click.

It can also be used to add students as users to the class blog if you only want students to publish posts on the class blog using Posts > Add New and don’t want to your students to have their own individual student blogs.

My Class features are accessed through the My Class menu inside your blog dashboard and changes from the following:

My Class

To the complete My Class menu options when you set up a class using My Class > Create a Class.

My Class menu

My Class isn’t automatically enabled on Edublogs Campus blogs and will be missing from your main menu if it isn’t enabled.  Please Edublogs support if you would like to use My Class on a Campus blog.

Here is where you’ll find more information on using My Class:

Set up My Class Set up My Class to create and manage student blogs using My Class > Create a Class Learn More
Create student blogs (teacher) Teachers create student blogs using My Class > Create Student blogs Learn More
Create student blog (student) Students create their own student blogs using the Edublogs sign up page and then join your class blog using My Class >  Join a Class. Learn More
Add existing student blog to My Class Used by students to connect their existing student blog to My Class using My Class >  Join a Class. Learn More
Set up moderation Set up My Class to moderate posts, pages and/or comments Learn More
Approve pending posts and pages How to approve pending posts and pages on student blogs using My Class > Student blogs Learn More
Approve pending comments How to approve pending comments on student blogs using My Class > Student blogs Learn More
Add new users Used to add new student users to a class blog if you want them to publish posts using Posts > Add New on the class blog using My Class > Add Student Users. Learn More
Add existing users Used to add existing student users to a class blog if you want them to publish posts using Posts > Add New on the class blog using My Class > Add Student Users. Learn More